there's only so much that a person can endure.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZombiePringle, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I decided that tonight is my last night alive. I just know that I don't have what it takes to carry on. I know you probably get sick of me starting threads like this. There has been a few since I joined but... I just know this is it for me. I guess this really is goodbye SF. I will continue posting while I'm still at work but after I get home I'm going to be gone for good. I'm sorry... Such amazing people on here. I'm glad to have been here.

2. kemistry

kemistry Well-Known Member

I'm not against suicide, but please use it wisely, as it's a permanent solution.
    You've already lived for this many years, what about giving yourself another chance to kick life's butt?

You know, sometimes when things get unbearable, I imagine that I am no longer here, then the pain that I am feeling now is no longer my pain, no longer important, so it becomes irrelevant whether i'm hurt or not. And some other days I would pretend that I'm a robot, just shutting down all emotions for just one day. A weird way to cope, but it does help getting off the bed and to go on for another day.

I've found that life can become depressive and people can be jerks. But we're all easily vulnerable deep down so as long as I'm still here, I'll try to be nicer to myself, and other people too hopefully.

Distractiing myself when I'm depressive does help alot. Like watching thought provoking clips on ted.com
    ( like this: http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight.html )

Or listening to moody music like Moonlight Sonata (the third movement), or Dido's songs..
    Reading books, munching on bakery, coffee, planting indoor gardens are things that I do.

Please be kind to yourself :)

3. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I just posted in your other thread

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Post here anytime you need to. :hug:

My suicidal thoughts and feelings have centered around not being able to carry on. This happened to me a couple of months ago. I had to sit down and decide what was necessary to do and what I could let go.

Doing that is usually enough of a relief to keep going.

Please stay with us. You can always talk to us about what to keep doing and what to let go.

:hug:

5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I just don't understand.... people say I'm a nice guy. Why does EVERYTHING happen to me. I... really don't want to be around anymore. Get away from everything. Become just a memory.

6. chooselife

chooselife Well-Known Member

I know exactly what you are saying. I had shit happen to me incessantly. Over and over again. Became homeless, lived in my car then a friends couch. Had to file Bankruptcy. Had a few heartbreaks. Had my car broken into, my purse stolen, all my money, the little I had anyway. Was involved in a hit and run, Had no tires, and my job involved driving. Later had my car repossessed, so no job. My mother died and I couldn't afford to go and see her, or attend the funeral. Tried to end my life. Lost some friends. OMG it was a mess! That's not even all of it....All this on top of being deeply depressed. Yeah it threw me over the edge.... BUT, life can change as it did for me. So don't give up! I am still here, and I am thankful that I am still here despite the struggle.

7. magoon

magoon Member

go out and get a hotel for two or three nights, try a town on the otherside of youre county or reginal area :) walk around the town, look abouts the shops have a 'chippy' or a fancy posh meal for lunch / dinner, treat your self for that wee week - end away!

its helped me the last two times!

pack the nicest clothes, get a hair cut if needed and try your best to enjoy you self :)

8. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

Kankuro, I hope you'll try some of the advices people have posted here, please do and don't go!

9. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

you are realy nice...its not happend to you only..but everybody in here...and maybe is happend to u to support us in here...and people are here cos they wanna support you...and all of us here for a reason is to be like one hand we all care about you:unsure:

10. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I dont know you at all, but whatever path you choose may it bring you peace and comfort. :hugtackles: But if you can try to fight longer do it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.