These long nights...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SirCamel, Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirCamel

SirCamel Well-Known Member

Been so slow and painful, after each night of fails attempt i get more sad and depressed with everything. Everythings ok untill i become alone... when i get alone i make an attempt. Its just get wroser and worser, just double the amount everytime...

I really am not very stable even tho i sound and act like it. Sigh.....
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know the nights are a beeee thats why i am still up. If you are unstable though really why don't you call a crisis line and talk with someone. They are very supportive and perhaps even get you the help you need. Tell them what it is like and what you are doing to kill your pain someone will help you. Please don't stay alone anymore with this there is help out there and you deserve to be happy.
  3. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Maybe you should hospitalize yourself until you get stable.
  4. SirCamel

sigh so tonight is my third attempt cant hold it anymore
  5. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I love you Ryan...
  6. SirCamel

Thanks, That helps ronnie :)

I just hope i can make it.
  7. Nyx

Nyx Member

I would recommend self-hospitalization. There is no shame in this. I did this when I was even more unstable than I am now, and I'm pretty unstable. It really helped me, especially to get away, be safe, and not have to worry about anything but trying to get better (which there is help with), just in even talking to people who are there in the ward.

Please do this, I really think it is the best thing right now.

Also I suggest crisis lines but they usually only help for short period and then you are alone again. It seems like right now, you need to make sure you are never alone to your own devices.

8. SirCamel

Ive been in the ward a few time, and it helps when your there but when your seven day is up its back to cube 1
  9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad right now. We're all here though and we all care. :hug: Take care of yourself please. And maybe think about getting some out-patient therapy?
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ryan :hug:
    Do you have someone you can stay with until you feel stable again?
    I agree with lena's suggestion of out patient therapy. It's gotta be worth a shot :)
    Good luck to you!
  11. nevertheanswer

nevertheanswer Active Member

Yes, find someone, maybe a friend, who you can always talk to. Don't feel alone. Everyone is here to help you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.