these past few days

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Growing Pains, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

have been pretty hard. My mind keeps going to cutting. Before recently, I had managed to not SH for a pretty long time, but I've officially fallen off the wagon. I'm not sure how much longer I can hide it from my family since it's hot and I often find myself having to wear shorts. I don't want to do it, but I do it anyway. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I would like someone to talk some sense into me, tell me I don't have to do it and that I can resist the urges. Nag me if you have to. Just... distract me.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

For me, the way I was able to not SH was to find a voice...I started by writing a journal which I shared with a dear friend...maybe opening a diary or posting will help you have that voice as well...all the best, J

3. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Thank you for the suggestion. I used to have a Lifejournal a long time ago, maybe it would be helpful if I started one up again. I have started a diary here but for certain subjects, I get stage fright.

Thanks for posting. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.