These thought's are so strong

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Oct 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I feel like such a failure and dissapointment and these suicidal thought's are ever so strong:sad,each day and night I'm thinking this is it I'm trying hard to get over thing's but my Ocd is making it ever so hard to do.I feel like I'm in such a hole and escaping is the only solution.:eek:hmy::sad:
  2. bluefugue

bluefugue Member

I know how it feels to obsess about your life and everything that has gone wrong. It can be painful and exhausting. Sometimes you have to just let it all go. Think about ice cream or movies or the planet Mars or something. Try to get out of your own head.

I think the way our brains are set up, it gives us a lot of computing power to solve problems, but it can also "malfunction" sometimes and just fixate over and over on certain things creating a terrible feedback loop. If you are aware of this tendency in your mind maybe that can help you to step back a little and not take it quite so seriously.
  3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hit: Escaping from this world is not a solution :hug: I'm here if you need me
  4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm trying my best not to get so uptight over thing's that have happened but it's really hard:sad:,I'm tired of overanalyzing and stuff and I wish it wasn't that hard I'm trying my best not to get so sad over thing's that have happened but my Ocd is going crazy.:eek:hmy::sad:
  5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

um why do you think you're a disappointment?
  6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Because I'm a nobody and I know I've let alot of people down.:eek:hmy::sad:
  7. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

as a sufferer of low self-esteem, self doubt i can understand why you think you are a nobody. but there is always someone who thinks you are someone specail, someone who loves you and someone who misses you, somewhere.
    and i can bet they are here and will always be here for you.
    coz you know are somebody and not a nobody.

take care
  8. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

You focus too much on the negatives and not enough on postives that you can do to achieve happiness. There are so many programs(if that's the word I'm looking for) that gear towards helping people overcome their OCD. I have seen such programs on TV so they do exist. It's just a matter of you stopping the mind fuck in your head. You need to stop thinking you can't get better and that suicide is the only option, because Ace it's not. Search the internet, go to the library near you, there are methods of overcoming and alleviating the OCD and the thoughts that you won't get past it. Its a matter of you WANTING to get past it and from your past posts it seems like you don't want to get better. It's like you are sabotaging yourself.

Now don't come back and post to me that you are trying and that the OCD is too much, because clearly you aren't trying hard enough if you are responding to me saying you are trying. Stop giving up so easily and stop selling yourself short. It's counterproductive and in the end will destroy you.
  9. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Yes battling against the Ocd is hard,but I'm not going to say I'm doing my utmost best to try and beat this.I'm trying to battle against the thought's and my mind.I know it won't be easy and maybe I do feel like it's all too much.Well I have two elastic band's around my wrist's so I'm trying with these metho's to counteract against the thought's.How can you say I'm not trying hard enough?I know if I'm trying hard or not and it's not that damn easy.

As I sad I'm not going to say I'm doing my very best,but do you know what it's like to have Ocd?
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.