These voices...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AnomymousX, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnomymousX

AnomymousX Well-Known Member

This is what I hear, everyday, in my head...

"Please, forget it, people like you don't get the girlfriends they actually want. Give up please."

"Your father always treats you like you're 13 years old, and kinda loves to embarrass you in public. Maybe you DO act like you're 13."

"At around 11:00am, you had it, you had the chance to kill yourself. Those chemicals were already inside you, but... All thanks to your mother, you're still alive, back at page 1."

"Oh well, at least you won't last forever."

"Only YOU can be embarrassed, and no one else, that's the law of the world, that's the reason you're alive. A person can wear a clown suit, and run in the middle of a press conference, and that's perfectly alright. You on the other hand, can do so much as cough, and you're a laughing stock. Oh boy, how logical eh?"

"Get used to watching your friends hang out with hot girls, because it will always be that way."

"YOU can't have a happy medium in ANYTHING at life. Either you're extremely at the right or left, with bad consequences."

"Ever since you were young, you were ignored, I don't think that's gonna change, though."

"Any kind of pep talk will no longer effect you. You've heard it all before."

"It doesn't matter who you are, or how you act, you will always be at the bottom of the ladder."

"God plays favorites, or doesn't exist."

"All the girls you liked are either getting pregnant, or are gonna get married to a male much better than you. Look at the bright side, at least these girls will have better men than you."

"God chose who gets to be pretty or ugly. I guess you just weren't on God's good side."

"Let's see, either you live your life a failure and a waste of space, or get it over with and end yourself."

"By the way, get used to girls calling you ugly behind you back, it's only been that way since... Forever. Not every guy gets to have things said about them such as, "Oh my god, he's too cute"

I can't live another 60-70 years. I don't see anything good in the future. There's a 85% chance I'll cut myself short before I finish "life". I don't care about myself.
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I used to hear voices all the time, too. Now it's only maybe a couple times a day. That's thanks to the two anti-psychotics I take now that help me. Have you seen a doctor about this? You very well may benefit from anti-psychotic treatment... PM me if you need to talk about this or whatever. Take care. <3
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi anomymousx,

Are these actually voices you hear or just thoughts?
    Either way, they are going to make you feel really low and destroy your confidence. A therapist should be able to help you with this. PM me if you need to talk hun, I'm always here :hug:
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Hey AnomymousX. I can relate to what your going through. Don't go through with ending your life, your stronger then that.
  5. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hi anonymousx, i hear voices and its exausting. Luckyly I was given medication that have reduce them considerably. My shrink asked me to descrive those 'voices' as if internal to my mind or if i was hearing them from an outside source. If you can make the difference, you are a step closer to being helped effectivently. I suggest you to see a psichiatrist who can prescribe you the correct medication or combo of medication to stop those voice from ruining your life. Those voices are only a reflection of what are our thougts (negative and destructive). You dont have to endure this vitam eternam. Reach out for help and you will be able to start a new life as the voices will slowly disapear. Dont hesitate in pm'ing me or any other members who understand and can you comfort and comprehension. You dont need to call yourself off when there is a physical component disfuctioning hun, there is a remedy to it and you can lead a happy life.

Lots of good thoughts your way
  6. AnomymousX

I am, but that doesn't stop me from hating my life.

I do take two forms of antidepressants, and I assume they work, but no matter how happy I am, I still logically think I should end myself. Life is just a dumb game with a popularity contest, and I ain't playing.
  7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Currently you hate your life but it can change and one day you'll end up being content or even happy.
  8. AnomymousX

That better happen quick, because nothing changed for 19 years. Words cannot even describe how much I don't care about myself.
  9. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Life is only what you make of it, my friend. I'm very unpopular, I work in an anti-social enviroment and no one really knows me. Does it matter, really?

Only the few people that you know are what makes life worth living for. I only have around 6 friends, and them my family of course, I'd die for pretty much any of them.

Just because you don't have alot of friends does not mean you are worthless. Please reconsider.
  10. AnomymousX

This is how I define, by my own quote. It goes like this:

"The world was busy, and I was left in the waiting room."

No, I won't reconsider. Sorry.
  11. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

AnomymousX you are quite an artist. I couldn't have thought up things as dark as that from the top of my head. That means you are better than me at something. That means your not a the bottom of the ladder of something.

So if you want to play a game that is beyond life and death. Try this:
    Every time you get a thought such as "It doesn't matter who you are, or how you act, you will always be at the bottom of the ladder".

Think about if it's possible. For instance, how can you be at the bottom of a ladder when infinity exists or if you became god?

Use your mind to defeat your mind. Soon you will discover it's possible to defeat every single thought that goes against you.

Even the thought "I hate myself". What if you didn't even exist as a static thing and reality is ultimately an illusion? What if there was no self according to reality only all things interconnected and as one? How could you hate something which is changeable not definable with no set static form?

Use your mind to defeat your mind. Use logic.

What if life wasn't even about you, but about making other people feel good? What if that became your focus then what relevance are you?

It is the mind that will save or kill you. Be very careful what you think and how.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. There is no limits only beliefs. If you want the girl, if you want to be attractive. If you want anything. You must believe in distinct ways the truth of what you can imagine, which will then make it possible. If you think something is impossible you yourself have made that possible. Until you go beyond that belief it will keep you captive.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2008
  12. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

i know how it feels to have voices constantly in your head. it drives you mad. but don't let them win. you have to keep yourself busy, not give them the chance to put a point across. and keep reminding yourself that they aren't real. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.