They always come back

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by purplefizz, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

It doesn't matter how well things are going or how much of a 'future' I have; my feelings always come back. Better stated, they never go away. Life's going okay... my boyfriend and I broke up but whatever, I guess. I'm numb. I'm sick of crying. I have friends, got accepted to my top college, yada yada.

I don't much care. I can't do anything anymore. I feel loneliest when I am with others. I feel especially awful at school. Life is so superficial and pointless. I keep having death fantasies. I am not suicidal at the moment though. I don't want to go back to that. At the moment, I'm just waiting to die. Hoping that I will die, but I'm not going through with anything.

I'm so depressed and I can't handle it... I don't understand... :sad:

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sorry that you're feeling so low purplefizz. :hug: Congratulations on getting accepted to the college of your choice. Please don't give up hun. Maybe things will get better when college starts? :hug:

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey purplefizz,
    I hope you decide to go to college. It will be a good distraction from your thoughts. You will meet all new people and who knows you may even meet MR. RIGHT!!! Don't be to hasty in judging yourself. You sound like a very nice person and I am sure that people will gravitate towards you because of that.
    I wish you well at college, and hope you decide to go!!! We here at the forum will always be here to help support you when you are feeling down. Take care of yourself!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.