They are forcing me to go back to school

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Ilovecatsmeow, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ilovecatsmeow

Ilovecatsmeow Member

After my last hospitalization I refused to go back to school. I was homeschooled for awhile thinking I'd be going into a Residential Treatment Center this January. Turns out they aren't sending me to one, instead they are sending me back to school. They think I'm too stable to go to RTC. Truth is, I'm far from it. I'm scared to go back to school. People bully me relentlessly there. I have a plan for suicide, and a suicide note already. I was planning on< edit mod total eclipse method>, but I timed it wrong and the car barely missed me. After that I was scared to try again, but I think this time I may do it. Help.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
  2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

wow, I'm sorry about that. Is there a reason why they wouldn't let you go to the RTC? I'm assuming you've told them that you need it. Maybe if you tell them you're suicidal that they might send you? as for school, you can always not go...

3. Ilovecatsmeow

Ilovecatsmeow Member

Department of Social Services thinks I'm stable. They think I'm not a serious case. I promised myself that if I had to return to school I'd kill myself. I could tell DSS my feelings, but they may not believe me.

4. ryan.

ryan. Well-Known Member

Well you telling them and them not believing you is better then you not telling them and never knowing or not. I have a hard time believing that if you went to a mental health professional and told them you were planning on killing yourself that they would take your claim anything but seriously.

5. Ilovecatsmeow

Ilovecatsmeow Member

I'm scared that they'll think that i'm an attention seeker. I'm not so I don't want to tell them anything. I'd rather have a suicide attempt and then they'll realise they made a mistake by sending me back to school. I know that's bad, but I'd rather die or get injured than tell someone. If I tell them they still might send me to school but watch me more closely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.