They come in threes.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cashing_out, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

So, I am finding out that even when people I dont know die, I am affected. One of my co-workers just lost one of her good friends to a mountian climbing accident. Messed my head up. I flashed on all the crap I have to carry and its really screwing with me. Things happen in pairs or threes and I am so afraid of what is coming next.......I want to hibernate. I dont want anybody to go through what I have been through.......death is part of life and visa versa but holy crap.......now I get taxed by others?????? WTF......can sombody erase my memory please......

2. I noticed at one point in my life that it really affects me when I hear of another's death. It didn't used to, I used to just think like 'oh that sux, someone died' but at one point something in me changed and now news of someones death can bring up an emotional response. Usually it's when it's an unnatural death and usually when it's a death of someone I know or of someone close to one that I know, but sometimes I could almost cry over a death I read about or see on TV. I think it's because I've had to deal with such death and I know what it's like to loose someone, so it pains me to imagines someone else having to go through such a loss. It's just how things are I guess, we're just human.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.