They don't understand.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by propagandhi, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. propagandhi

propagandhi Antiquitie's Friend

They yell at me to buck up and be a man about everything.

They yell at me to take care of myself.

They yell at me that I am ruining my life.

They yell at me that it is all my responsibility.

They yell at me that I can't walk all over them the way I do other people.

They yell. They yell. They yell.

Can't they just understand, I have no control over this.

2. propagandhi

propagandhi Antiquitie's Friend

Who can help at all?

3. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I'm sorry you feel so trapped by all that yelling. I can't help you by making it stop, but only by telling you that I understand how frustrating that can be. I've been in a similar place when I was younger and I couldn't stand the yelling, especially being told that I was "ruining" my life. Well, maybe so, but it's MY life.

I'm sorry you have to endure all this. I wish I could take it away.:sad:

love and hugs,:hug:

least

4. Hunneh, i know how that feels. Being yelled at for everything and anything even if you haven't done it. I ignored it for a long time but I couldn't have done that without talking to people who knew my situation. I'm in the same boat as you are. I get yelled at and told that nothing i say matters and such. I don't want people to go through what i did and make the mistakes that i did. If you need someone to talk to feel free to message me i'll message back and try to help in whatever way i can

5. Old_Man_Kensey

Old_Man_Kensey Well-Known Member

who are u referring to?parents?
    Anyways there s noone here that would yell at you...You can get comfort here.Give us some backround info and share with us your story if u like

Take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.