• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

They don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

propagandhi

Antiquitie's Friend
They yell at me to buck up and be a man about everything.

They yell at me to take care of myself.

They yell at me that I am ruining my life.

They yell at me that it is all my responsibility.

They yell at me that I can't walk all over them the way I do other people.

They yell. They yell. They yell.

Can't they just understand, I have no control over this.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I'm sorry you feel so trapped by all that yelling. I can't help you by making it stop, but only by telling you that I understand how frustrating that can be. I've been in a similar place when I was younger and I couldn't stand the yelling, especially being told that I was "ruining" my life. Well, maybe so, but it's MY life.

I'm sorry you have to endure all this. I wish I could take it away.:sad:

love and hugs,:hug:

least

B

BleedingTears

Hunneh, i know how that feels. Being yelled at for everything and anything even if you haven't done it. I ignored it for a long time but I couldn't have done that without talking to people who knew my situation. I'm in the same boat as you are. I get yelled at and told that nothing i say matters and such. I don't want people to go through what i did and make the mistakes that i did. If you need someone to talk to feel free to message me i'll message back and try to help in whatever way i can

Old_Man_Kensey

who are u referring to?parents?
Anyways there s noone here that would yell at you...You can get comfort here.Give us some backround info and share with us your story if u like

Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00