They found out... (trigger?)

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by The Sound Of Loneliness, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, so my mum found me after I'd cut. I think she was shocked. She helped me to clean up the blood. There was more than usual. I don't know what was wrong with me, because I was crying and all I could say was "I'm sorry, please don't be angry with me."
    Then I had to go and talk to her and my dad. And the talking made me feel so much worse. It's like a nightmare I just want to wake up from.
    So today she was acting all weird around me, treating me oh-so-carefully. It sucks. And we had a row, and I made her cry, and I didn't mean to.
    And I have to stop. Because even though it's not meant to hurt anyone but me, it is. And I can't live with my mum on my back even more than she already is.
    It's going to be hard. I haven't even cut that much. I'm still sort of in the beginning stages, only started recently. Maybe it'll be easier?
    Sorry. I just needed a rant.

2. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

:sad:

I'm proud that you've taken the first step, and that's realising that you need to stop. You're right, it will be hard because SHing is addictive and can feel good. But remember that it IS possible, and it IS worth making every effort to stop. For your mum, but more importantly for yourself. I hope you find it in you to get past this,

If you ever need to talk or feel as if you need to cut again, please, please PM me or anyone else on this site. You can get through this

Take care and stay safe,
    :hug:

3. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

Hey even though its hard to talk about to your parents it sometimes is easier admitting it, it may be easier and i really do hope that you can stop! it is possible to even if you dont think it will be, i hope everything works out ok! :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.