they toke my baby

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sherrye_22, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sherrye_22

sherrye_22 New Member

CPS TOKE MY NEW BORN and forced me to do adoption. I have made mistakes yes but I have been begging for help I just want to give up but I keep going. I seek help and am turned away mhmr mental hospital, hospital, family.diagnosed with ptsd a year ago. I became over whelmed wanting to die n used drugs to numb my pain n then CPS. they harrassed me n tire me down till I couldn't stand to look at my self. I lost my baby n now Idk if I can go on any more with out him my chest hurts I can't breathe and I really just want to take my <mod edit - methods> I have. I have no family to help n no friends who care I don't want my son to lose me but I feel its to late please help
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2013
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

If you want to talk to me about your situation I may be able to offer some advice. Though the laws very from state to state , I am very familiar with CPS in general and would help you and research any differences. Your options really depend on what stage in the process you are at as regards to the termination of parental rights. Please feel free to post here , but it may be easier if you send me a private message to discuss the exact particulars. To send a private message click my name and select private message. If you want to discuss here please do not use personal identifying information such as names and exact locations but a state and county and where the process is at in the courts (have you already signed and the court accepted termination of rights in particular or are they just telling you tha is what you have to do?)

Take Care and Be Safe - please talk to us here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.