They took the car keys.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Socialman, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Socialman

Socialman Well-Known Member

I've been searching for them for awhile, but they took them and hid them. Now I have no way to go silently into the night.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

is it because you are drinking or using they took the keys if so they ar good friends keeping you safe
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

If it's your family then they really care about you.....a wise decision to hide the keys....
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

If you look at it rationally, in their situation, what would you do to try and help?
  5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

If they know they will try to protect you. I guess That is the one advantage to my situation. No one can take away my keys.
  6. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

I'm glad that they care about you.
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Why do you want to slip away in the middle of the night?? It sounds like you are loved and cared about..Tell us more so we can help show you some support..
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Darksider,

Do you feel like explaining more? :hug: I'm sorry you're feeling so low.. just know that you're not alone-even though if often feels like it.
  9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Maybe it's a good thing that they took the keys Darksider?
  10. Tavi6233

Tavi6233 Member

Well it is better they took the keys, I've had the same happen to me, in fact, they hid the keys and couldn't remember themselves where they hid them :hysterical: In the long run you will thank them
  11. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Just out of curiousity, what were you planning on doing with your car Darksider? :unsure:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.