they were friends.. (triggering)

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by SuperBo, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperBo

SuperBo Well-Known Member

I just need to get it out.. not many know about this.. When I was 9 I went to stay at our neighbores for the night cause the lady had 3 girls my age and we were all friends and she ran a daycare.. so I went over and the oldest girl she was weird she liked that movie cats and wore a cat tail and she herd voices in her head.. soo I dont know why they did it.. i think they thought it would be fun the 3 sisters started to mess with me touch me in places didnt like and i would say no.. and I ran down to there basement and they decided that would be the place.. they held me down and started to molest me.. they all took turns.. each one of them one by one til the oldest told them to go away and she took her turn.. only her turn she hit me and kicked me and called me names and did whatever she wanted.. now I have nightmares and flash backs.. it hurts so much.. and im not sure if its my fault or not.. maybe I was to boyish and they thought i would like it.. all i know is that i considerd them friends.. and they hurt me in such a way.. i dont think i can ever forget it
  2. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

I am so sorry what happened to you...

I was abused by a neighbour but he was a man and a adult but i can understand how you feel...

Have you got any support around you, that can help you with dealing with the aftermath of the abuse?

I am here if you wanna talk...

3. SuperBo

SuperBo Well-Known Member

No not really.. I've never told anyone really my mom knows some bit but not all
  4. Synesthetic Soul

Synesthetic Soul Well-Known Member

:hugs: That sounds terrible. I'm sorry you were hurt that way. But you have us! We love you.

And no, it wasn't your fault. You did nothing wrong. They were just messed-up in the head.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Bo.

You really should talk about what happened to someone close to you. It will help you. What happened wasn't your fault. You were a child and children don't know right from wrong. If you're close to your mom perhaps tell her everything so she will know what you are going through :hug:

I'm here if you need to talk sweetie xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.