They won't leave me alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lozzie, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

Some cruel person keep calling me and Picking on me for months and I struggle with so many things I can't take this anymore they scare me and I wanna die i wanna g owhere people cant hurt me

2. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

whats going on lozzie,do you know who it is?why their calling you?
    pm me if you want

3. ~Heather~

~Heather~ Well-Known Member

You should change your number that's what I did when people started leaving me nasty messages.

Please tell us what's going on.

4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

look into stalking harrassment order of protections in your state.

Document everything!!!!!

5. Kate777

Kate777 Well-Known Member

:hug:Hey Lozzie,

Sorry you're having such a hard time and that someone is actually making it worse.

Is there any way you could change your number or block their number to stop them calling you?

There's lots people that can help and ensure that they can't scare or hurt you anymore, do you want to talk about whats happening?

PM me anytime :hug:

6. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Do you think you'd know them in real life?

I don't pick up the phone when ever it rings because I tend to mumble and I don't like talking to random people. But if I ever get my own place and landline, and had people calling shit at me, I would pick up the phone and then just leave it sitting there. They'd be talking to themselves :).

We use to get wierd calls that just came up with static which kinda pissed me off.

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Do you have caller ID?? Call the phone company and tell them you are getting harrassing phone calls and the will disconnect that persons phone..

8. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

im getting a new phone and number soon. it spooked me alot

9. jjjoooggg2

jjjoooggg2 Well-Known Member

Get caller ID and report to cops. I suppose it would only help. Would there be any consequences for reporting it? I carry a C2 taser everyday. But you only have one shot then it turns into a stun gun.

10. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Loozie, this sounds awful to live with. People who pick on others, especially by calling them and tourmenting them, do it in a sick attempt to try to make themselves feel stronger by trying to make the other person feel wealker. Its a sick thing they do. Because they think they cannot feel strong unless they are making someone feel weaker.

Is there anyone you can call where you live even if its a helpline? To tell them whats happeing and get some support in real life ( along with the support from people here). You deserve as much support and help through this as possible. Sending you safe hugs if thats okay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.