they wont stop

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by angel jazz, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel jazz

angel jazz Active Member

Need someone to talk to feel scared alone please

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

What will not stop angel jazz?

3. angel jazz

angel jazz Active Member

My dad wont stop

4. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

If you are in danger, you need to contact authorities. :hug: It is the only way for any abuse to stop

5. angel jazz

angel jazz Active Member

I can't do that I want to but I cant

6. Moat

Moat Banned Member

It always is difficult to take that first step in anything, but is it not more dangerous to keep going as you are now?

7. angel jazz

angel jazz Active Member

What if no one believes me like daddy said

8. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi AngelJazz,
    Sweetheart they will believe you, can you tell a trusted adult like a teacher at school?
    Daddy's are naughty when telling you no-one will believe you. You have to get out, can a schoolfriend help you and their mum and dad?
    Go to the police or FBI whichever is for your Country. Please don't ever think no-one will believe you. Signs will show sweetheart when a doctor or nurse looks after you. You don't have to put up with this, you deserve better and well done for coming for help.
    Did you ever tell mummy and did she do anything? Please don't believe your Daddy these people say this to keep you silent.
    Please let us know you are safe.
    Kate

9. angel jazz

angel jazz Active Member

Mummy knew no did nothing I don't see no one

10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I have told you in pm hun you can tell anyone and they will get help for you Phone a child help line crisis line walk into a hospital and tell a nurse there anyone and you will get help
    You just have to talk to a neighbor to a minister a friend who will tell their parents that is the only way to get help People will believe you it won't be the first time a father has harmed a child Like i said hun you have to talk

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Where do you live hun what country i can get you a connection you can call ok but let me know where you live so you will have someone to talk to

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.