They're getting deeper (trigger warning)

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by xoCherie, Jun 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xoCherie

xoCherie Well-Known Member

Okay if this is too triggering any mods can edit it completely if they want, I give permission to even delete this if need be. But I haven't gone this far, and I don't know if I need stitches.
    , <edit mod total eclipse too descriptive> there's white patches that show that I know is my skin...too shallow to be muscle yet I think. I'm just concerned because even with a scab, they're gaping holes. They're only small in diameter, <edit mod total eclipse descriptive> but one I just realized I cut into a few times over and over the same cut...

There wasn't even a reason this time...I just didn't like seeing that my thigh was healing...I just zoned out and it was like someone else was doing it, but I felt it. I felt the pain afterwards. I haven't had this before. But I'm not scared. They sting now :unsure: the worst part is I just want to keep going...I've only done four deep ones, and I want to do so many more...the sight of the open wound without blood fascinates me...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
  2. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Hi.

I think you should have this checked out by a doctor to make sure it's Okay. They can even give you cream for it... and stitches if need be. I don't know about your medical history, but... I'm sure you know, this is damanging and can be addicting, which can't be good... anything that is addicting can be good, right?

I don't want to go on, as I'm sure you know what your doing is really destructive to your body mentally and physically. You should really talk to someone either your doctor or a therapist..... One day your going to cut to far, and it's not going to be pretty, it will be a big mess that you wished you'd never got into....

Please go to the doctor and have them checked out.
    And be safe hun! xx
    :hug:
    - Sea

3. Dying_Imp

Dying_Imp Active Member

Hi Cherie,
    I think you know that if you can see anything under the skin and it is gaping that you prob need to go and have it looked at.
    I know how you feel about wanting to do it again when your leg is healing and the urge to go deeper, but it doesn't lead anywhere good and you know that too.
    Hope you have been able to (or will) take care of it.
    Feel free to PM me if you like.
    Imp.

4. xoCherie

I still haven't had them looked at...they scabbed over and look like they're healing fine...no one asked to look at them when I was at the hospital, probably because they're on my upper thigh

5. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Well, show them to them... just in case. :hug:

6. xoCherie

I'm seeing a doctor on Friday to get my hearing in my left ear tested...if they aren't getting better I'll show him okay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.