1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

They're still pushing me!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WhyMeWhy, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

I can'tfind my former post. But they're still pushing & I'm comin closerm to the edge every day. It won't belong now! I can't take it. There aren't enough drugs that I have to kill me..... but I won't od. I have more surefire methods. Watch medie. Only then will they care what they've done to me! When It's all your fault! is written in my blood on the wall & they findme dead. Only then will I get through to them! I'm really tryin to. But it's only a matter oftime now. I want to die! This is for real. It's too late now! FUCK IT!

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I know how it feels, to keep being pushed, over and over again. And I can't believe that they don't see what they are doing. How can they not? Sorry that you are being pressured and pushed. Just wanted to let you know , you're not alone.

3. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

TY. I don't know what to do though. I'm thinkin suicide daily---this really isn't worth living for the way my life is going & it's a wonder that I'm still here at the forum & not in a hospital dying. But as I said b4:

It's only a matter of time :eek:hmy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.