Things always go sour

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sparrow91, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

It seems like life is getting a little better, on the outside of course, I made a friend I think and talking a little more with some people. But I know it will go down hill. Every time things seem to go ok the thoughts in my head remind me that it will always go bad. Anyone get like this?
    Sure I can try and think positive, but things always go bad. This sucks.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I often feel the same way, just because so many bad things have happened already. It seems like every time I become hopeful about something, then something will come along to ruin it. So, I know how you feel about having the doubts and fears about things working out for you. It is hard to think positive, but try not to automatically think negative, either. You might be pleasantly surprised.

3. rtrt46546565

rtrt46546565 Well-Known Member

I get that way. I can't even tell you how many times things were starting to look up for me and then it all just went downhill and turned to shit. Practically every time, in fact. And it doesn't help that I can't stop my hopes from getting up about everything, which makes the disappointment that's sure to come that much more painful.

But all we can do is try to think positive and keep trying. Maybe one of these times things won't go downhill and actually work out instead. And maybe it'll be the best thing to ever happen to us. Being disappointed hurts, but at least we'd have a chance at something good since we're trying. But the only other option is to give up, and that surely won't lead to anything good.

4. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the good advice. And Your right Matt, giving up won't lead to any good, I guess trying and hoping is the best option. I'm jus so tired of trying though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.