Things are getting so bad...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Metallica*Melinda, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

I recently attempted suicide and of course failed, but things arent getting any better.
    I'm scaring myself with these dreams and fantasies about death. I have been cutting myself as deep as I can without getting surgery but I think I will have to get surgery for the third time pretty soon if I dont stop. I've been dreaming about swollowing sharp blades and about the feeling it would make going down my throat and the blood. I've been dreaming about slicing my artery... and the blood squirting out.
    I'm so scared right now. I really want to check myself into a hospital but then my family would be even more stressed.
    I'm thinking it would be so easy to just end my life and nobody would have to worry about me anymore....
  2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

i worry about you hun i'm here to help you out hun :hug:
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Stay safe hun x
  4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Mellinda hun, please stay safe
    Beret xx
  5. please stay safe and stay strong huni :hug:
  6. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Melinda, i rather worry than mourn a child so if you believe you need to check yourself in to get better, do tell them or directly check yourself in.

They might not understand at first but they will eventually and thank you for it and will then be able to say that you are-were stronger than them........ So trust my word and do check yourself in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.