Things are going downhill fast.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ThoseEmptyWalls, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

I think things have took a turn for the worst. I can feel that this is a crisis situation in the making. I dont expect anyone here to have any helpful advice but I really need to get it off my chest... My moms building a new home and was suppose to give me her old one. Keep in mind this was suppose to happen two years ago. Finally last year the house went up, septic went in, well was drilled. Now work haults on the place because her selfish asshole husband has another job (not the selfish part but his stopping work on the house is). Shes ignoring me and when I called about 50 times today she answered her phone. Admitted to ignoring me and then just hung up. I know shes not working on her other home and I know shes not going to let me have her current unless my Dad put his foot down and tells her a thing or two (and I dont see that happening until her new home is fixed up and ready but that could take forever at this freaking rate). Im living in a shack basically. Some windows are cracked, the walls are seperating from the floors, theres little insulation, the side walks destroyed, theres no useable drive way, no porch, no yard, one useable bedroom, half the lights dont work, half of the plug ins have went bad, the floors are patched to the point you cant take two steps without catching your toe on a damn patch... My moms husband swore to come do the repairs but never did and now its the point there are to many to be done and its basically impossible to fix some of them now anyhow. I have no money and no way to pay rent or buy a decent home. I was relying on my mother to help me like shes promised. Shes let me down so bad and I dont care anything for her now. Shes done the last thing Im ever going to tolerate of her.. She called me a lair when her friend was raping seven year old me..She stuck me in poor mental hospitals..She dont care shit..Shes suppose to love me but she dumps on me every chance she gets...Maybe she sees it different but to me its hurtful cruelty... I need a home to live in..My husband and my son deserve a good home..Theres no help around here..Our income is so tiny we couldnt pay rent even at one of those low income housing places...My credit is shit so I cant get a home loan and couldnt pay even if I could get one... I relyed on her..I trusted her when she said she was going to help me.. Now I dont have any hope of getting a decent home for myself and my family...Why dont she care? She and I lived in a damn shack when I was little and she finally gets a chance at a new home and dumps on me...Shes letting me down..She fixed up her current place nice in the plans of letting me have it NOW she does this...Im sorry for the long and maybe confusing post..Im in a crisis and dont know what to do..Im calm but really upset. Just to say if anyone wants to pm me please do..Im bad at coming back to threads...I just dont know what to do..Theres no help for me in getting a home and I relied on her LIES until its to late for this home...

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh your story brought tears to my eyes. I am so sorry you have been let down and by your mother of all people.

I am really not sure what advice to give other than to keep fighting and keep hoping. Also I would look into in government assistance programs that may be available to you. In this tough economy I know you are not alone and maybe there are programs set up as a result of this economy.

I think it is admirable that you want to give your family a nice home, that shows you are a good mom and have a big heart.

If you ever need to talk we are here for you and you may also PM me too and I will reply.

Take care and please let us know what we can do for you. :arms: - silly I know but it is the best I can do online and so far away from you.

3. ThoseEmptyWalls

Thanks for the advice Bambi. Sadly there are no goverment assistance programs available to me. They have HUD housing but its on a rental basis and the rules are strict. They also have low income housing but for my income range its $200 a month. I can barely afford my electric bill so theres no way I can pay rent anywhere. I actually had to let my car payment go and some other stuff important to me slide so I could take my dog to the vet. I called the dhhr office and theres no programs to help buy housing (at least nothing my budget will let me do). I dont have any money left over after bills are paid, gas put in the car, i buy a book of stamps to keep in touch with a few friends, pet food is bought, people food is bought, and house hold items are bought. So theres no money for payments what so ever.. Im tired of crying over my situation because its doing no good to cry but Im out of options.

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey I sent you a PM ...btw what is your dog's name? I love animals and think it is great you are giving a loving home to a creature in need.

5. ThoseEmptyWalls

I told you about my dogs in pm. In case anyone else is wondering my dogs are Gracie, Wolfe, Shaggy, and Loke. Gracie is my baby bean - a little chiuwhuwah. Wolfe is a blue tick mix that was born blind (I couldnt stand the thoughts of what could happen if I didnt bring him home with me so the next day we drove back and picked him up). Shaggy is my wiener dog cocker spaniel mix. We got him almost two years ago when we didnt have a dog and I really wanted to have another (I felt lonely and empty without one in the house). Loke is a boxer mix dog who I brought home when I saw his poor condition. We saw a free puppy sign and stopped to check them out. I saw little Loke with a watery eye and all bloated (from a worm infestation) and I snagged him right up. Wolfe was brought home after a visit to a friend of ours who raises hunting dogs. He hadnt noticed the pup was blind and I cringed at the thought of someone buying him for a hunting dog and then noticing he was blind (I was afraid of what could happen to him). The man offered me Wolfe for free and after going home I felt so bad for not taking him so the next day we drove back and got him. Gracie is our newest addition and shes here for no special reason - just because she needed us and we love her!

6. samba101

samba101 Member

My heart goes out to it's great to see another animal lover. I hope things go right for you in the end, everyone deserves to have a good life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.