things are grim

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by betteroffunknown, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

i'm sorry to come to you under these conditions but i do feel maybe it's important to get this off of my chest. things are really bleak atm. in all honesty i don't want to continue to move forward. i have taken all i can take and sincerely can take no more. i'm sorry for letting some of you down. i have wanted so badly to help you but at this moment i'm having trouble taking care of myself. i just am not sure what to do atm but i do know what i feel like doing. i'm not going to ramble on. sorry to have troubled you.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are not troubling us Glad you came here for support. Wish you could let out what has caused this feeling of hopelessness. There is always hope although at times myself want to just give into these clouded thoughts. Can you call your therapist make an earlier appointment if you have one. If not call Good Samaritans they just talk to you very confidential and never judge you.
    You need to talk to someone hear a real voice to know you are not alone in all this. Keep fighting okay please if not call crisis for some support stay strong for you okay you can get through this.
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

5. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

well, i have gotten to the point where i did contact the samaritans. i'm still at a loss. my court stuff has now been moved to trial which is scaring me to death to say the least. then my kids are thinking i've lied to them which i haven't. i think that hurts me most of all because i have always done my all to be as honest as i can with them as i can. just everything is crashing down all at once and i'm having trouble maintaining perspective. thanks for all your support i really could use it right now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.