Things are looking good right now

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Neverhere, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Neverhere

Neverhere Guest

As the title says i'm feeling better than i have done in a long while. I've been off thr drink and the drugs for an entire year even though i only did dope and a little bit of whizz occasionally. Also i haven't harmed in a whole year too which im kinda proud of. I guess i've decided to keep my promise to my mother. I just feel like calm and peaceful even though i still hold hatred for my step father i feel like i have a better understanding of it all now. If i keep on breaking down and harming myself or running away, life will only continue to get worse. But now i can see that it gets me nowhere and that i should concentrate on my music and writing. So yes i feel all happy and smily. :biggrin: :biggrin: Even though i still think about suicide, it's not everyday and i know that God wouldnt want me to do that. It's also weird how i've dicovered my faith when a year ago i was athiest.
    So thanks for all of your help and support everyone
    *Hugs and kisses to all*
    Amanda

2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Amanda, I am so plesed to see that things are improving for you and congratulations for all that you have achieved over the past year. :smile:
    Good luck with the music and writing!!

:hug: Hazel xx

3. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! Im not just proud of you for lasting this long and getting so far, but so happy for discoving your faith =) WOW.. just really happy for you =) keep up the fantastic work =) take care, ally x