Things are looking good right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neverhere

As the title says i'm feeling better than i have done in a long while. I've been off thr drink and the drugs for an entire year even though i only did dope and a little bit of whizz occasionally. Also i haven't harmed in a whole year too which im kinda proud of. I guess i've decided to keep my promise to my mother. I just feel like calm and peaceful even though i still hold hatred for my step father i feel like i have a better understanding of it all now. If i keep on breaking down and harming myself or running away, life will only continue to get worse. But now i can see that it gets me nowhere and that i should concentrate on my music and writing. So yes i feel all happy and smily. :biggrin: :biggrin: Even though i still think about suicide, it's not everyday and i know that God wouldnt want me to do that. It's also weird how i've dicovered my faith when a year ago i was athiest.
So thanks for all of your help and support everyone
*hugs and kisses to all*
Amanda

Hazel

SF & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi Amanda, I am so plesed to see that things are improving for you and congratulations for all that you have achieved over the past year. :smile:
Good luck with the music and writing!!

:hug: Hazel xx

Allo..

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! Im not just proud of you for lasting this long and getting so far, but so happy for discoving your faith =) WOW.. just really happy for you =) keep up the fantastic work =) take care, ally x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00