Things are looking up

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Icey, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Icey

Icey Active Member

It's weird, actually. Ever since 2010 came something just CLICKED it my mind. I felt like that long hard ten years of nothing but pain and suffering is finally over. This year I'm finally graduating from high school, turning 18, and going off to college. And I feel I'm ready to face it. No matter how many times my parents are trying to scare me with the real world, I am EFFING PUMPED for it!

I'm ready to fly the coup and move out with my lover. I'm ready to learn the trades that I WANT to learn. I'm ready to to be an adult and to take on the world. According to my love I'm incredibly gifted with the talent of doing everything correct (It could be my perfectionist personality though lol!), and I know that when I go out into the real world I'll do things right. My parents are terrified that I'll do everything wrong, but I won't. I know it.

My art's done nothing but improve the past three days. In fact, comparing the art from the END END of 2009 (Like 10pm) and the art from early early 2010 (7am) it's SUCH A DIFFERENCE.

It's as if I was blessed suddenly or something (Not religiously so don't take that the wrong way. I hate religion.). Finally my character designs are making sense and coming out EXACTLY HOW I WANT THEM TO or better!

And I've finally found the perfect medium between my eating habits. I eat very little, but yet enough to survive and nourish myself. And in more often periods than just breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And I can't say that I look bad at all x]. In fact I look gorgeous! And I've been exercising everyday to make it better :3. Mainly walking and dancing, but that's still something heehee~.

Oh and today I'm finally getting my PS3 memory card adapter and I'll FINALLY be able to play Okami and Katamari! My two favorite games ever <333. I'M SO EXCITED! heehee~

Oh and also, I haven't argued with my love AT ALL these past three days =]. And I've only felt depressed ONCE.

It's strange... I guess that's what you get for looking at this new decade as a neat new slate. I'm changing myself, and for the first time I'm happy with it.
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

That is great...always nice to hear about the good times around here...:stars:
  3. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

im so glad that somehting has clicked into palce and that you suddenly feel so much happier, also gald that ur artwork is coming out as you want it to and you are happy with it, Glad you havent argued with ur Lover, things really have started to look up for you, i wish you all the best, and it sound great that you want to go on to learn the things you really enjoy :hug: