Things are so bad.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Everything is so bad right now I've lost the will to fight so long ago,I feel I could attempt any moment really I really do asap.I'm struggling that bad to stay a float each waking moment,I only have peace when I sleep but I feel this is going to come so soon that I will have an endless sleep.I'm so empty I really am I can't help it,all I feel is emptyness inside nothing at all I just am constantly low and want it all to end and feel I will do something asap.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Ace,

I'm sorry to hear you are struggling again.
    Please don't act on these thoughts,you can get through them again.
    Focus on something /someone you love and hold on to it.
    It will get better :hug:

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks DC I just don't know really the way I'm feeling now I'm just empty as hell,been trying to do thing's etc to get distracted nothing works anymore I'm merely existing in this world I'm far too low and would just be best if I'm gone:sad:.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Have you spoken to your doctor about how low you're feeling again?
    Please do. They can't help if you don't tell them.

Also,try making a list of all the things you do like about your life and what you like about yourself ,that might make you feel a little better :)
    Try and concentrate on the positives. :arms:

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Yeh I have told him how bad I feel and everything else he's doing what he can to help,but I feel the end is near trying to focus on positives but it's not happening.I feel tonight could be it strongly,if it is then so be it I can't fight this feeling anymore:sad:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.