things changing in a good way

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by justmeonlyme, Nov 13, 2010.

1. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

ok so today i went to Esther's (crimson_regret) birthday BBQ today and well today was a day full of a lot of first and challenges and it kinda helped me realise how far iv'e come since the 1st time met her irl
    *i went on the bus by myself
    *i went to her house
    * Esther was the only one an new there and i didn't completely freak out
    *the bus driver tryed to charge me an adult fee and i said something and didnt just go with it and pay the adult fee
    *i stood at the bus stop for nearly 40mins waiting for the bus in the middle of town and there where like people all over the place and i stayed calm
    *i wore short slaves (ok i did have arm warmers on but they where like fish net ones (i ended up with awesome squarey sun burn) and you could still see scars and stuff)
    i think that's it but idk it just made me realise how much i have grown and ok things might still be bad i still struggle but iv'e defiantly come along way. a year ago when i first met Esther i was freaking out before i met her then today i was kinda existed about going even though i new there where gana be a lot of people i did no. anyway i just wanted to say even if things dont seem better or like they haven't changed take a step back and look again ok maybe things are still bad but you are not the same person you where and idk i dont really no what this post was for lol i just kinda wanted to say things can change sometimes something (good) has to happen for us to notice

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

This is wonderful...keep up the great work...J

3. KatyKate

KatyKate Antiquities Friend

:wave: :yay:
    To lovely Emma, I am so glad that things are getting better for you, and that you acknowledge how well you are doing. :goodone:
    I too feel that things are going to get better, and I am pushing myself to keep positive, as the saying goes "the only way is up once you hit rock bottom" and I think we both can relate to that now. :girlpower
    I Have been checking to see if you have been around in chat but no luck yet...I haven't been in for a couple of weeks now, just waiting for the right moment.
    Hope to catch up with you really soon hun, have missed chatting to you.
    Sending you lots of love and hugs Kate :hugtackles: :missyou: :wub:

4. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

hay Kate
    im glad your trying to stay positive
    im not really sure things are getting better just changing!!
    im sorry havent been around quite so much latly what with exams and when i am on its kinda earlyer so yea
    miss you :wub:
    do you have msn? if so i will add you on there if you want coz im on there more

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

well done Emma....hope things keep improving for you..