things happen in threes

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by blackfire, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

There have been 3 suicides in the last two weeks where I live. I knew one of them very well. My friends sister took her life and left a five year old daughter. I haven't been on sf for a while but needed to let someone know. I feel like death is right around the corner for me. Am I the next one to go. It could be my time.

2. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Well, if things happen in 3's and there have already been 3 suicides in your area, then I'd say you're off the hook. I know it's easy to get spooked by stuff like this (I have my own particular paranoia regarding deja vu) but this plethora of suicides does not have any particular bearing on your life or the immenence of your death. Honest! :smile:

3. blackfire

Re: things happen in threes....or fours??

thanks shygirl. it is all just a little overwelming. life is just too much right now. somedays i dont want to get up in the mornng and other days i cant find enough to do.

4. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I know. And it's hard when you see others seeming to 'escape' too. Are you getting any medical help or support?

5. blackfire

I am on meds. They don't work though. I feel down. I have know one anymore and am fading into the dark and am doomed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.