1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things happen

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cestmoi, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cestmoi

Cestmoi Well-Known Member

I didn't think I would post here,

A few years ago I suffered from social phobia. Basically I couldn't stop thinking what other people's opinions of me were, and got depressed over those imaginary opinions.

I got through this by adopting an attitude of not caring. For anything and anyone. At the core of this new philosophy was the idea that whenever I felt I didn't wish to go on, I would put an end to it all.

But actually through not caring everything seemed to turn for the good. Including me starting to flirting several girls. I wished for nothing and yet it seemed I was getting everything I could ever wish for.

Now the things is, I actually started caring about a girl. One I met through an mmo. Perhaps the lack of closer contact led me to deifying her, I don't know. I ended up virtually begging her to meet. Now, eventually we did meet, but she seems to have no interest in me whatsoever.

I conclude that what they say about the results of caring and not caring for a girl as to losing/winning her, are absolutely correct.

I am the definition of depression at the moment. As a man who did not care, I had no reason to live, but no reason to kill myself either. Now, however, when I 'm choking in bitterness and regrets, there seems to be only one way out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.