Things Haven't gotten better

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Blackbird33, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackbird33

Blackbird33 Well-Known Member

Ive been struggling for the past week with emotional distress (being rejected and replaced) my mother's illness, and I think it's made me physically sick. Can't sleep, can't eat, ended up in the ER I think my body is quitting on me.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Blackbird,

I'm so sorry to hear your relationship ended this way and that you are not feeling well....besides possibly bringing you some sort of comfort, my hope is that cyber and 3D support can help you along the way as you deal with these tough times.....so that life can eventually become more manageable. Please take care, and I wish you well. :hug:

Alex

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

can you explain more about your emotional distress and your mother's illness?

4. Blackbird33

I have a lot of emotional distress regarding my ex unresolved issues but she wants absolutely nothing to do with me. But what has me really upset is that my mom has been diagnosed with cancer.

5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that your mom is sick. Many people can recover from cancer, but it can also be a very dangerous disease.

Maybe now that you are out of a relationship you can spend more time connecting with your mom.

Could you tell your ex how you feel in a letter, or would she be angry even about that?

6. Blackbird33

No writing letter won't help she hates me and will never see or speak to me again. Right now more than ever I need her support.

7. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

does she know about your mom having cancer?

8. Blackbird33

She wants nothing to do with me and I don't expect that she'll take pity on me because of my mom's illness.

9. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I suppose that you could just write her a letter just to express what you feel.

If she decides not to read it, that's her decision. maybe you would feel better if you wrote to her, and I suppose there is some chance that she might read it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.