Things I want to achieve by the end of the year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
I want to get my motivation back to achieve some of the following:
Go to the cinema 1x a month
See my friends 1x a month
Go swimming 1x a week
Go for walks 1x a week
Do more of the housework
Learn how to cook meals from scratch
Bake more

That's all I can think of at the moment, but I'd love to be able to achieve these very basic but important things as I think it will help me to feel well and normal again.

Twocky61

Banned Member
Even if you are unable to meet all those goals Butterfly achieving a few of them would be brilliant for you

:freehug:

:butterfly1:

Last edited by a moderator:

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
That's what I am thinking Twocky. I don't know about the friends because it dependant on them really but I'd really like to start going swimming again and going for walks. They are the biggest ones I want to achieve. With the housework and cooking, I guess that's something that will come with wellness.

Twocky61

Banned Member
Well Butterfly you could always get your partner (if you have one) to do the housework & cooking, or failing that get one of those friends of yours to help out - lol - Anyway Butterfly......... the important thing is you getting motivated again

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Lol my fiancé does most of the housework anyway, he gives me what he doesn't have time to do with work and stuff so I'd like to take the strain off him a little because he does an awful lot for me.

morning rush

those are great goals :) I take it one thing at a time and I give myself a pat on the back when I did something. Like even if it's just cleaning my desk. At least I did that today. Otherwise I get discouraged looking at my to do list. And sometimes I start washing one plate and then decide to wash whatever is in the sink until I'm tired or there's no more. Then I treat myself for having done so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00