Things I want to achieve by the end of the year...

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Butterfly, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I want to get my motivation back to achieve some of the following:
    Go to the cinema 1x a month
    See my friends 1x a month
    Go swimming 1x a week
    Go for walks 1x a week
    Do more of the housework
    Learn how to cook meals from scratch
    Bake more

That's all I can think of at the moment, but I'd love to be able to achieve these very basic but important things as I think it will help me to feel well and normal again.

2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Even if you are unable to meet all those goals Butterfly achieving a few of them would be brilliant for you

:freehug:

:butterfly1:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
  3. Butterfly

That's what I am thinking Twocky. I don't know about the friends because it dependant on them really but I'd really like to start going swimming again and going for walks. They are the biggest ones I want to achieve. With the housework and cooking, I guess that's something that will come with wellness.

4. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Well Butterfly you could always get your partner (if you have one) to do the housework & cooking, or failing that get one of those friends of yours to help out - lol - Anyway Butterfly......... the important thing is you getting motivated again

:hug: :hug: :hug:

5. Butterfly

Lol my fiancé does most of the housework anyway, he gives me what he doesn't have time to do with work and stuff so I'd like to take the strain off him a little because he does an awful lot for me.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good luck honey. I believe you can do it. :hug:

7. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

sounds like a great list, I have one of my own.

8. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

those are great goals :) I take it one thing at a time and I give myself a pat on the back when I did something. Like even if it's just cleaning my desk. At least I did that today. Otherwise I get discouraged looking at my to do list. And sometimes I start washing one plate and then decide to wash whatever is in the sink until I'm tired or there's no more. Then I treat myself for having done so...

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Good luck! I know you can do it. :) I have similar goals, and it makes me think of my own list, too.