things just arent going well .... RANT

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by TJ, Jul 25, 2010.

1. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

well tonights just the tip of the ice berg really , a fuze blew in our lounge which isnt that big of a deal until u get to my TV and sound system that were extremely expensive items to purchase, they still work but theres that funny smell comming from them when things over heat yano ? so i dont know if theres been any damage to them or not yet as its 9pm and the eletrician that we know cant get here till morning , so i dont even know if i need to make an insurance claim or not .
    that means if i do have to claim insurance i have to come up with the excess that u have to pay when claimin insurance , i hardly have the money to live on let alone pay excess ...
    ontop of all that theres more going on with my animals. id rather just not go into that right now cos it really is effecting me .
    my flat mate is pissed of with me ( i think) because of the issues with everything and ive only just settled down i feel like a complete fool and i just dont know what to do .. everything is crashing down around me and i cant even explain it right here ...
    im struglling to stay ontop of things at the moment my self harm has gotten ten times worse and my mental health is suffering badly , i dont like leaving the house and i hate myself so badly that i cant stand to be in my own skin im lonely and uncomfortably sad/depressed and like i said this is just the tip of the ice berg ..
    thearpy isnt working for me im having serious thoughts of dropping out of it cos everytime i go i come out feeling worse off
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

tell the therapist this ago let know how it is affecting you it shouldn't be harming you that way. things will work out maybe just outlet causing the smell hopefully when electrician come in it will be okay don'toverwhelm yourself okay one step at a time.
  3. kinze

kinze Member

Television, and other stuff is just add on accesories to life. Its not needed really, i mean why waste your money on things like that. The way i see it is its just pointless.
  4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

My fan smells as though it might burst into flames. Peice of shit has that much hair and dust in it so I guess I shouldn't be surprised :laugh:.

Tell your therapist that your therapy is doing more harm then good. That may be able to help him/her to find a better approach :).
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If your electrician finds nothing wrong with your TV and Stereo I would go out and buy a good surge protector..They are worth the money..Do you have the outlet overloaded?? That could be where the smell is coming from..
  6. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

So sorry you are feeling overwhelmed. It's really hard when that happens.

Try to take things one at a time instead of all at once.

Do talk to you therapist about your sessions. Let him/her know that you are leaving feeling worse. It's best to be honest. I've done that and my doc has backed up and tried to rework what's gone wrong. Last time, he just didn't understand how extremely overwhelmed I felt.

Try to treat yourself some. You need care at this time!

You're special and we're all thiking of you.