Things seems as if it's not going right

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by brknsilence, Aug 13, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Try holding something - falls at time.

Try pouring something - end up making a mess.

Try fixing something - doesn't work.

Trying to get this house in order - forget it.

Try talking at times - words comes out wrong.

Anything I am trying to do - fail, make a mess, doesn't work, etc...

Nothing seems to be going well. It's like my body isn't wanting to do what I need it to do. Need more sleep? I don't know.

So irritated.
  2. iam

iam SF Supporter

Yes, you need more sleep and hugs
    brknsilence likes this.
  3. brknsilence

I hate when I can't function. Or things seems as though they are falling apart.
    iam likes this.
  4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

brknsilence, sending you hugs. Hoping you can get some rest and feel better soon!
    brknsilence and iam like this.
  5. brknsilence

Thanks, me too.

Just depressed right now on how things are
  6. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Theres the perfectionist making her appearance again. 4 kids, one on the way, a husband, a house and a eating disorder and you still try to do everything and do it well. You are trying to achieve the impossible and you need to stop before you break.

Take every oppurtunity to rest, sleep whenever possible. Let your husband do breakfast for once while you have a lie in, it is ok to do that now and again. You need to give yourself the permission to take care of yourself as well as everyone else. And yet, here you are, still trying to be supportive to everyone at SF!

Hugs, learn to be kind to yourself occasionally.
    moxman and brknsilence like this.
  7. brknsilence

He should be off soon. Plus he has tomorrow and Monday off. So hopefully, I can rest.

He's already getting on me from the looks of my ankle. Not looking good and tells me numerous times to rest. Kinda hard to do when I'm doing my best not to allow the house to fall apart. He just wants me off my feet.

So drained.
  8. moxman

moxman I am proud to call Rosie, my best friend =) Forum Pro

Hi brkn,

Just out of curiosity how old are your kids? Will they be going to school soon?

Do you have family/friends nearby that can help you with them?

You are doing an awful lot for just one person. You sound like you are doing an amazing job.

But sometimes we have to be selfish and put ourselves first. I know when it comes to our kids we feel selfish if we do, but we still have to take care of ourselves.

When are you due for the baby?
    brknsilence likes this.
  9. brknsilence

I have a 9, 7, 4, & soon to be 2 year old. I'm due on October 29th.

I been homeschooling my kids. Seems to help me emotionally. Just getting things back on track. Hoping this week is better.

Last week was filled with appointments. Still have a few more appointments to do. All day today for myself and my husband has the kids, an appointment tomorrow and Wednesday. Luckily, the Wednesday appointment is a phone appointment.

Just hoping things gets better soon.
  10. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hugs. You can do it.
    brknsilence likes this.
  11. brknsilence

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good luck with your appointments hun. I hope they go well if not you have us to fall back on :) best of luck
    brknsilence likes this.
  13. moxman

moxman I am proud to call Rosie, my best friend =) Forum Pro

Wow, you have a lot on your plate. I don't see how you do it. I guess you are just awesome like that. =)
    brknsilence likes this.
  14. brknsilence

Thanks everyone

Everything so far is going well. Just feeling not all here emotionally still. Still sleepy.
    Petal likes this.
  15. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hope you get some rest soon darling, you have a lot on your plate, glad things are going well so far kudos to you.
  16. brknsilence

Hope to get sleep soon