1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things seems out of control

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence "Keep Moving Forward"-Meet The Robinsons movie

I had thoughts again today. Just things seemed out of control. I felt I was to blame on everything. So the thoughts were there. Just wanted to disappear. Just seems like I keep failing. Just not getting it. Plus the eating disorder is getting hard to fight too. :( I'm just really sad and disappointed in myself....

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Don't feel sad, there is always tomorrow :)

Go to your doctors today and explain that the eating disorder is getting out of control!! I hate to see you like this and hope you get better soon :hugs:

3. What

What Active Member

Which ED do you have (if you don't mind sharing)? I think sometimes EDs can be parasuicidal behavior, or red flags when symptoms flare up. I struggle with bulimia off/on depending on how bad my depression/anxiety are. A former T told me that since I knew I was risking heart failure every time I purged, that it was like I was making suicide attempts every day. Not sure if you are similar, but if so, then it's a sign that things are serious if your ED is flaring up (binging and starving yourself can also be dangerous, so can laxatives). Do you think there is a chance that you are channeling suicidal feelings into your ED? Just something to watch out for.

4. brknsilence

brknsilence "Keep Moving Forward"-Meet The Robinsons movie

I struggled off and on with anorexia and bulimia. At one point I used the anorexia as my slow suicide attempt. I ended up in the hospital for 3 1/2 months. At times, I still use the ED as my attempt to commit suicide. I just don't know what else to do. My therapy and my doctor ended since I'm moving soon. I'll have to find a new one after I move. Hope it won't be too long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.