Things that annoy me

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by resistance, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I'm only human, there are things that annoy me so I thought I'd take the time I have right now to type them out. Ain't I lovely.

In no particular order...

1) Neighbours.
    Neighbours are like an extended-family. Haha! No. Extended families don't blast music into the night and extended-families do not threaten you, throw abuse, make accusations and lie to the police. Extended families do not look as you as if you are dirt and extended families do not say to you, a few hours after a loved one has died, "Are you moving out now?" :mad:

2) Death of a loved one.
    There is nothing worse than losing someone you love. Nature is extremely cruel to snatch someone way from you and you are left feeling confused, low, upset, distraught, anger as well as many other emotions combined into one. Nothing can bring them back and it hurts so much.

3) 5 year olds listening to Metal
    I was going through town and I saw a small boy, must have been about 6 years old wearing a Linkin Park jacket and he had long hair. I don't know how many of you has listened to LP but let's just say the music is not the type to be played at a wedding. Even though the music is good, it can also be depressing and I don't believe 5 year olds should be listening to stuff like that.

4) Uniqueness - Ha!
    Bah.. How many times have you heard people say "I'm my own person, I wear what I want to wear and no one can change me"? Have you also noticed that a large majority of those who say this are just the same old sheep in the flock and buy the same studded belt as everyone else, and get their hair in the same style? Maybe even dye their hair too like that other guy who hangs around in the gang?

5) Spammers, Trolls and people who don't listen
    On my top 5 list of 'Things I Hate on the Internet', spammers and trolls are in there. They cause so much inconvenience and can be a pain in the neck to control and get rid of. They seriously do not have a life.

6) People who don't listen
    Don't ya hate it when you are trying to get your point across but the other person just doesn't listen to you? Of course, they are right, everyone else is wrong so why bother listening to other peoples opinions? You are trying to have a decent conversation with someone and they butt in and stop you in your tracks. Ugh. MANNERS!! That is something that frustrates me sooo much, something else that annoys me is when you are talking and the other person goes, "ah, bu-, n-". Yes? If you are butting into my conversation you may as well have something constructive to say!

7) Stereotypes in general
    Pfft. I don't like stereotypes and I don't know what category I'd "fall into". I don't know what the heck I am so I'm just me.. I like to wear wear dark clothes and listen to dark music.. so I guess I'm a Goth? I also wear baggy clothes with belts and listen to Hawthorne Heights, InMe, My Chemical Romance and Snow Patrol and I self harm so I guess I'm an Emo? I wear two rings on my hands and wear trainers so I guess I'm a Trendy? I very occasionally wear long skirts so I'm a Hippy? Please... People always classify you into certain groups DEPENDANT on the clothes you wear.. When in actual fact being a Hippy and a Goth is a lifestyle, it doesn't matter what clothes you wear or what bands you listen to! Geeze...

8) Periods
    Sorry guys... but you get off lightly. The closest you probably get to period pain is getting winded when someone kicks you where it hurts, I'm not saying it doesn't hurt, but for us girls it feels like there's a serial killer trapped inside us armed with a samurai sword fighting it's way to get out and you feel like curling up and dying on the spot.

9) Slow internet connections
    I absolutely hate slow internet connections, having to wait 2 minutes for one page to load. It is extremely frustrating and when that happens I have a very big urge to throw this thing out of the window.

10) Sales assistants forcing you to buy.
    Ugh. If I want to buy, I'll buy. If I have any questions, I'll ask.

Phew! That's enough for now.. :) Feel free to add on!

2. Edicius si Evol

Edicius si Evol Well-Known Member

Agree.

I also don't think 5yo should listen to metal..but Linkin Park is actually the appropriate music for 5 year old's. ;) ;)

Linkin Park is imo not hard at all and not metal at all...it is pop.
    And I think I have been to weddings where they played Linkin Park.

Agree.

I agree..but what kind of people are like that who stereotype people?
    Must be very stupid people not older than 14.
    It sucks though.

AGREE 100% !!!

Agree.

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

The toilet seat being left up. Men if your gonna put it up, why no bother to put it back down?

People in the supermarket with their trolleys, gosh their lethal!!!

When people stop to have convosations in the curb where you cross. (yes i'll just stand here and get hit by a car while you talk to ya mate!)

When your waiting to cross and theres a car stopped right infront of you, so u wait for ages, decide to just walk round it and then when your behind the the car it decides to move :dry:

When people randomly stop infront of you in the middle of the street, so you end up diving out the way so you don't get a face full of their back lol.

People who just walk into you in a busy street. :)ohmy: do i have invisible powers i know nothing about! :eek:hmy:) come on! is not that hard to walk around me, and if u walk into me, at least say sorry. I've nearly hit a few people cos of that :hiding: I always say sorry if i walk into someone :huh:

and i agree 10000000000000000000000% on the periods. Men have it easy!

4. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Mosquitos. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry thats all I can think of right now.

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

People who liar and have no remorse. :dry:

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

disloyalty
    smugness
    and toe nails:blink: :unsure:

7. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Grass, always keep growing and always have to mow it! :dry:
    Also weeds.