• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Things that keep you awake at night.

Petal

SF dreamer
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Anxiety. It really can ruin my sleeping pattern or finding that I'm not tired enough, I just cannot get into a routine even with strong meds.

Witty_Sarcasm

Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen
Good question. It takes me like 2 hours to fall asleep, no matter what time I go to bed. Need to make that appointment with the sleep clinic.

Witty_Sarcasm

My sore and stiff neck...worried that laying down will make it worse, but I need to try and get some sleep anyway. So hopefully it will alleviate itself soon.

Tmacster1

Well mostly ra responsibilities and caffeine. Lockouts, burnt popcorn or easy mac = fire alarms, paperwork, resident emergencies, and ect. Meh, I'm up tonight because of homework. But, I sleep in tomorrow.

Witty_Sarcasm

Right now, it's this cold that transformed into something with a guttural, wheezing, barking cough. It's been a week so if it still gets worse, time to see the doctor.

Witty_Sarcasm

What doesn't? The main causes of chronic insomnia are anxiety and depression, and I have both, so I guess I lucked out in the sleep department.

Brittless

Insane pain, dogs barking, neighbors talking, lights blinking, air warming, thoughts clinking, paranoia sinking in, anxiety, future worries, philosophical queries, insane pain.

ByePolar

I think about choices in my life that I could have done differently to make things easier on my "friends and family". Mostly things to make my life the way I want it to be.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$255.00