• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Things that keep you awake at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moxman

The "Perfect Life" YouTube channel is neat
SF Supporter
Pain. I've been in a lot of physical pain for the past couple of weeks. I am supposed to have a lot of tests next week to try and determine what is causing my pain. We are getting hit with a massive snowstorm this weekend, so that's all up in the air.

moxman

The "Perfect Life" YouTube channel is neat
SF Supporter
I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders. I feel like I am breaking inside and I don’t have anyone to lean on. How can I lean on someone when everyone leans on me? I am surrounded by people but I’ve never felt more alone.

Optimistic Goatman

The woolly enigmatic one
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders. I feel like I am breaking inside and I don’t have anyone to lean on. How can I lean on someone when everyone leans on me? I am surrounded by people but I’ve never felt more alone.
I can relate to this one so much, i've been there way too many times in my life, hope you find the strength to get through this challenging time, and that you find people to lean on. *hug

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm not sure what the problem is anymore. I take my medication which is meant to help with sleep and overall health but after about 45 mins I feel very drowsy and try to go bed but it makes me feel sort of zombie like and I can't actually get to sleep. I might try going to bed before the meds kick in tomorrow

crazyk

SF Supporter
I'm not sure what the problem is anymore. I take my medication which is meant to help with sleep and overall health but after about 45 mins I feel very drowsy and try to go bed but it makes me feel sort of zombie like and I can't actually get to sleep. I might try going to bed before the meds kick in tomorrow
Have you ever tried melatonin or magnesium along with the meds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00