Things that keep you awake at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Anxiety. It really can ruin my sleeping pattern or finding that I'm not tired enough, I just cannot get into a routine even with strong meds.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Good question. It takes me like 2 hours to fall asleep, no matter what time I go to bed. Need to make that appointment with the sleep clinic.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
My sore and stiff neck...worried that laying down will make it worse, but I need to try and get some sleep anyway. So hopefully it will alleviate itself soon.

Tmacster1

Well mostly ra responsibilities and caffeine. Lockouts, burnt popcorn or easy mac = fire alarms, paperwork, resident emergencies, and ect. Meh, I'm up tonight because of homework. But, I sleep in tomorrow.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Right now, it's this cold that transformed into something with a guttural, wheezing, barking cough. It's been a week so if it still gets worse, time to see the doctor.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
What doesn't? The main causes of chronic insomnia are anxiety and depression, and I have both, so I guess I lucked out in the sleep department.

Brittless

Insane pain, dogs barking, neighbors talking, lights blinking, air warming, thoughts clinking, paranoia sinking in, anxiety, future worries, philosophical queries, insane pain.

ByePolar

I think about choices in my life that I could have done differently to make things easier on my "friends and family". Mostly things to make my life the way I want it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00