Things that keep you awake at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boo

Don't we all envy the people that can fall asleep so easily? Unfortunately, it takes me a while. So many things runs thru my head. So many worries and uncertainties. What are the things that keep you up at night? Too much caffeine? Thinking about your ex? Horror movie? Boo's last thread offended you?

Remedy

Chat & Forum Buddy
Usually I go over the day in my head and pick out things I could've done differently. Sometimes I get worked up over stupid tiny things I did years ago and it keeps me awake.
If I have to wake up early the next day I'll have trouble sleeping the night before. Other stuff can make it difficult as well........ 4/5 nights I sleep fine though.

Banned Member
I don't know. :unsure: I don't know why i stay awake.

I want to be one of those ppl who get depressed and sleep all day. :mad: My sleep has always been stable. I've never experienced any sleep disturbances. I've never had trouble falling asleep or waking up. It's always been up around 4a.m. work hard all day bed fairly early. Year after year.

The past three months it's upside down. Instead of getting the sleepy depression, i got the one where one doesn't sleep (what is the difference anyway? what causes that?). At first I would stay awake for days until things would get scary (visual). Now my sleep has stabilized; Awake 48 hours then sleep 4 hours (never at night). Repeat cycle. Occasionally i'll stay up 72 + or -

I don't know why. I don't understand it. It just is the way it is and it is confusing.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
to many thoughts Meds can keep one awake I think if your up that long you need a sleeping aide trazidone is what is being used by both my twin and daughter it works well not too much hangover the next day. one needs sleep to function properly I take my anxiety pill at night cipralex it helps me sleep
hard to shut off the brain when so much has happened to bad we just didn't have a off switch nightmares often wake me up then too afraid to go back to sleep

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Omg, I wish I was one of those people who could fall asleep right away too!! My brain goes into major overdrive when I'm trying to fall asleep. It sucks!! I think about everything!!

jnine

fear, dread, an urgent desperate feeling and sometimes loneliness but not for people- but for some other lacking thing

Avarice

All the different things I said to people and whether it was right or wrong or what they could have thought of me, worries about the past, thinking of my ex-boyfriend and fretting about what to do, fear of being burgled or broken into, fear of ghosts, strange noises, the kittens jumping on my bed all night. ]=

Rayne

Thinking about my boyfriend usually. I never sleep as well as I do when I'm with him.

Sometimes cramps or headaches though XD

Darc

...Thinking of a lot of things I'd like to do and dreaming of a better world...berating myself for saying or not doing things...going through my plans again to make sure it won't end up just an attempt...trying to distract myself from all the thoughts by reading and solving stupid riddles...that kinda stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00