Things that stick to the crowded walls nmd

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by POINTLESSWORDS, Feb 11, 2015.

1. POINTLESSWORDS

POINTLESSWORDS Active Member

I cant talk soeak in words to to the devils and if that is why i was put here in this building or the last one so that i would talk to them i dont no why and never have why i ws put in this or a place cannot be with them with claims typing in lines things here is same same tslking voice to devils not right these letter lones to be typing here dont type anout anything expensive worthful here dangeroise to they not hear but the mind not shut not safae safe they try to get in so i do them things be around them not get them not do what is right i have to i have typed lined this before
    devils in pregnant she said so it has to be a she now strange because in it she has a thing growing inside here thinking more things abokut that but not save to type them here but that is not them figures in h ere oart me me just me joined only true thing moined trully to me
    dont want to move anymore to not to sleep not that brain words from a dr. But the limbs should not move anymore it is wrong to they are dead but wriiiiiigling all the liitle wormmies underneath
    difference differenece some what i am safe to write type lined here in this strange aur place
    cant tell devils truths
    but its to much
    shaking the vibration of so ething exploding just free flowing now that it doesnt build up but is so diluted in what effects it cause to nevers of other humsns but blood now
    they devils said that maybe could get back black colors fabric covering flesh clothes because they havent found any bloods in long time they must i font no think maybe cut equal always blood i would show them
    not quite sure what they expect if i was taking what little blood out i could get ehy i would let it get soaked up by cloth

why shouldnt i do what is right to kill and how hows did it get in me to stop but not stop on my end but be so knowing i cant ho back to the hospital that i just dont not physically body body thrusting forward then stoping like with the hooked bloodyyy finger in the back side but just stopping

it cant go on cant be here they are all saying soon that with 19 in age years means something very severe what does that mean

2. smwhorses

smwhorses Well-Known Member

I am so sorry you are having such a hard time. I am sorry whatever drugs they are giving you makes it so hard for us to read what you are trying to say.
    I cannot understand everything you are going through but can feel you pain and wish I could do more to lessen it.
    Hang on.

3. POINTLESSWORDS

No drugs bad drugs no drugs in this blood except the ones i think they might hide sometimes only drugs at end if the month no drugs now just the truth understand the truth or whatever smalle peice of truth all this important is

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just want you to know I read your post and am listening if you need to talk.

5. smwhorses

We will listen to you here. I hope things improve some for you.

6. POINTLESSWORDS

I am disintergrating violently wholehy desireably consumingly but oh so silently just the skin ticking some all the pulling and pushing pink blood holding muscles hurting in body not pain but just hurting for body of the moving i think the way they are
    did not scratch the skin off last dark minutes body fell unsonscious i let it lay down but i ut started soeaking to me and i couldnt stop it but now now me not this air tyoing which is false now its desintgrating violently but i am still feeding fucking food to thos body so it will be quiter ahhhhhhhh type rage strange wrong pink blood holders wont snap appart the stuby toes flesh not broken the innnnnnnnne kkkeeels poping up out i dont understand rage dont come near me dont no dont no blood dont no

dont no
    DISINTERGRATING EQUALS TEARING ALL APART NOT ONE THONG TEARING EACH OTHER BUT JUST ALL
    DONT NO

7. POINTLESSWORDS

I am already dead

8. smwhorses

I do not think I can suddenly communicate with the dead. There are times I wish i could.........
    Is there anything that helps you to hurt less?