Things will never get better.

nottheboat23

Nothing will ever change. Ten years down the line I will still be the same exact person with the same exact fears, insecurities and negative qualities as i am now. Maybe I will have a good job or I’ll look better but none of that shit matters. I will still be a worthless nobody.

Sure, I might forget about the negatives of my life for a little. I might even be happy for a while. But none of that will last. Happiness is just a delusion. I’m still going to be the same fucked up person inside. A complete nobody. The same person that I’ve been since I was little. I dont mean anything to anyone, not to my family, not to my friends, not even to myself.

What even is the point in living if nothing will get better? God I wish I wasn’t such a pussy. I could end it right now, but the concept of death scares me out of my mind. Maybe if I’m lucky death will come swiftly and out of nowhere, so I won’t have time to worry.

Nobody would even remember me if I died. I’m replaceable, even within my own family. If i ended it all right now, I’d just be a number. Nobody would look back at me. I would just fade into nothingness. Betrayed, forgotten, abandoned. I would be the same in death as I was in life.

Lekatt

Love Cats Love All
SF Supporter
It is impossible to not get better. Better informed, better understanding, better coping skills, better thoughts as you grow older. I just wrote a small piece on Beating Fear than you might like to read.

ib4uib

Life isn't forever you know?

However or whatever you do to pass time in life everybody ends up dead in the end. So you can go through it full of negativity and despair or you can go through it with positivity and hope.

Neither way matters to anybody else except yourself of course!

Either way it's important to understand we are all at the platform waiting for the same train to come along and finally take us away.

When you wake up tomorrow make a decision on how you really want to spend your time left here. Oh and watch this as well

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i'm sorry that you feel o bad right now @nottheboat23 but life is a long journey. everyone has bad days that we have to suffer through as well as good days that we should cherish. for me i seek out joy because only a little joy will make up for the negative stuff in my life. there are times i want to give up and i fight to get better. you are just starting your adult life so you still have a long journey ahead. it's up to you which roads you travel. i hope you feel better soon..mike...*hug*shake

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
Your brain works different from normal. In one way it will never get better. In another way maybe it will. I saw my barber yesterday, she has lost a lot of weight. I mentioned it and she said she had decided to lose her "derby weight." I found out she was playing roler derby in her spare time and with the virus shutting everything down her muscle had turned to fat. She determined to lose weight and lost weight, as simple as that. I think maybe in the same way you can gradually change your mind to think differently. I hope this suggestion does not frustrate you, anger you. I would try it. Find something that makes you happy, determine to find something, and every time you think you are worthless think of the happy thought instead.

Waves

Nothing will ever change. Ten years down the line I will still be the same exact person with the same exact fears, insecurities and negative qualities as i am now. Maybe I will have a good job or I’ll look better but none of that shit matters. I will still be a worthless nobody.

Sure, I might forget about the negatives of my life for a little. I might even be happy for a while. But none of that will last. Happiness is just a delusion. I’m still going to be the same fucked up person inside. A complete nobody. The same person that I’ve been since I was little. I dont mean anything to anyone, not to my family, not to my friends, not even to myself.

What even is the point in living if nothing will get better? God I wish I wasn’t such a pussy. I could end it right now, but the concept of death scares me out of my mind. Maybe if I’m lucky death will come swiftly and out of nowhere, so I won’t have time to worry.

Nobody would even remember me if I died. I’m replaceable, even within my own family. If i ended it all right now, I’d just be a number. Nobody would look back at me. I would just fade into nothingness. Betrayed, forgotten, abandoned. I would be the same in death as I was in life.
I hope you have a good day.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00