things wont ever change

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by music_lover16, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. music_lover16

music_lover16 Member

whats the point in going on? nothing will ever change. i will always be depressed. i will always hurt inside.always be hurt by people. my family wont change,especially my mother. she wont ever care. im not trying to sound like a whinner or that my life is bad,because there are other people that have a lot worse of a life then i do. im the one that made my life the way it is. i fucked up everything. i became someone i said i would never be. the scars on my wrist are because of how i created myself. i want to restart everything, just to make everything better, but that cant happen.sometimes i think everyone would be better off with out me. maybe when i have the guts, ill grant everyones wish.....

2. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hello Sarah,

Sorry to hear you are feeling low :hugtackles: Depression is one of the hardest emotions to cope with, I am sorry you are dealing with so much. You may think that your family don't care what happens to you but it would leave devistateing affects on them, trust me it would kill them inside. Nobody would be better of without you believe me there are many people out there who love you and care about you even though you may think not. A new year is soon to begin, maybe leave your ruggad past and start fresh this new year (2011), Your life will get better hold in their :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.