Things...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Heretic, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heretic

Heretic New Member

For about three years now, i have had suicidal thoughts everday. Several times i have acted upon them. By a cruel twist of fate i survived.

Things in my life have taken a turn for the worst. I am back to abusing substance of varies kind.

Everyday is literally torture to live, the worst is that my life is good. I know this fact but my body and soul reject it.

What could help me now? What hope do i have left?

2. alwaysincrisis

alwaysincrisis Well-Known Member

I am so sad reading your post as it could be mine. I too have a good life and know how frustrating it is to not understand why you cannot enjoy it. The only reason I am alive today is because I got desperate after 3 attempts and sought help. The right meds, and a good mental health team CAN make a difference but most of all try and be open and honest to at least one trusted person about your feelings. It is a great feeling to know someone other than a professional understands and is aware of your turmoil

All the very best......

3. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

I fully agree with alwaysincrisis. Please take a look at this site. You are not alone, I promise you. I am at my personal end, the same as others . . .

Please stay with us. Let us support each other.

Take care.

Jay Jay

4. Up&down

Up&down Well-Known Member

Hereric,
    Alwaysincrisis is fantastic advice,
    I know how you are feling , I have been lucky I have come out the other end and tbh, if I can anybody can , I abused nearly every substance, alcohol everything, every time my life was good I subconsiously wrecked everything sort of self destruct. I was king of the losers & did not want to live anymore and have done unreversable damage to my health & also had to have two new hips at the age of 38 due to drug abuse mostly speed. Loads more have happened in my 44 years on this planet, having not had a drink for nearly ten years and not touched any drugs for 13 years my life is good now I still have to watch my behaviour now and then but it is generaly good.
    I am not in 100% health because of my past but do you know what I hope?
    I hope you take alwaysincrisis post onboard 100% and you will not have to go through what I have been through.
    Take good care and seek good help.
    Kind regards
    Danny.
    Ps. even though I have got better my spelling never has.

5. alwaysincrisis

alwaysincrisis Well-Known Member

Hugs Jay Jay and Danny.......

6. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

What's good about it? Is it good by your own standards or by other people's ideas of what should be considered good?

7. Heretic

Heretic New Member

I am going by a gobal standard in terms of quality and experinces in life.

If we were going by my standards, my life is worthless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.