Think I made a friend

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Mordeci, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

So yesterday I went to a concert by myself (kind of a hobby of mine) it was actually for one of my favorite bands and I was really looking foward to it, had the band t-shirt on (which some people see as a social no no but I don't see any difrence between that and wearing a sports jersey to a game). Anyway I make sure to get their early and get a good spot (I got an excellent spot), and I ended up standing next to this really nice guy. Turns out he is really into music even more then I am and we had an hour long conversation and talked inbetween sets. Turns out he runs a small blog that focuses mainly on music and when I saw it I saw he was looking for writers, so I applied and now I have a new hobby, afterwards he found me on facebook and friended me. But the conversation at the concert was really enjoyable, usually I am looking at my watch every five minutes but in this instance the time flew by. If I didn't know any better I think I made an actual friend.
  2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Looks like you did :). Congrats! And I hope it goes well, have fun! :hug:
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:yay: tht's great never know where you will meet new friends...I'm glad you went..
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

And you were going to give up...this is a wonderful example of how the work one puts into something can pay off...I am very proud of you and happy that someone recognizes how wonderful you are...big hugs, J
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so happy for you way to go :hugtackles:
  6. Neuropedia

Neuropedia Member

That's really great! it is always excellent to know friendly people in your area who you have things in common with!
  7. CheapEscape

CheapEscape Active Member

That's awesome! What an unexpected surprise!! :)