Think I need to explain something

• Thread starter the_me_that_you_know
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

the_me_that_you_know

Well I have been called "slow" while being harrassed by the cops.... maybe it's true, that would explain why I never noticed people being given birthday wishes in the anoncements section, so I've never wished anyone happy birthday, & now I feel that if I start(noticed theleastofthese b-day & was suprised) saying anything it will seem rather odd that I did so. :unsure:

Then there's the fact that I never welcome anyone..... well deep down I feel very bad seeing other suicidal people so I don't know what to say to them-I mean I have kind words for them, that's easy-but I guess I'm sad to see them and while I hope that they feel well I have talked to people on this forum who are no longer here(on earth) & that has probably made me uncertain & hesitant about establishing friendships in this forum.
Besides I don't feel right talkin about my problems because it feels like when I do I'm burdening others w/ problems that are better left unsaid.
All I talk about is drugs because I miss them and while that is sad if I were on them I would never be here so maybe it's a good thing that I'm here?

T

the_me_that_you_know

OK here's the truth about me:

All I talk about is drugs because they are a temporary solution to the permanent problem that I call my life & as for not being on them, well...I am not taking anything illegal. Everything I take is prescribed to me by a proffessional who believes that I need them to help me deal with problems that are beyond my control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00