think i want out........

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by spyke, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spyke

spyke Well-Known Member

like it's say's...

i don't think i can cope with all this shit anymore......

verging on just giving up nothing will change and i'll remain like this in pain

honestly why is it so so bad and wrong to want just to not feel anymore by dying i'm trying to deal with my situation but nothing is working i go from passably ok but still terrible to this feeling that i should just give up and that everything will just be horrible even if it works out it will never be the same

can't do this.......

i just want to die....

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Here if you want to talk about what's wrong.

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

:hug: Please keep posting, get it out so you can get some relief from these feelings.

4. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

i just want to die as well, and yet, here I am, still here, trying to make the best of what feels like an impossible situation.

I have no advice for you, just know that I understand what you are going through, and I wish it was less painful.

take care.

5. spyke

spyke Well-Known Member

so do i and still some understanding is better than none........thanks

6. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

We all want to die, I honestly wouldn't mind if a car hit me and smashed my head apart, all I have to lose is a family, and a life not worth living. Suicide would cause much greater pain to my family so I just keep going.

Whats keeping you moving?

7. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

hiya,

We have our ups and downs, some downs worse than others, some downs never seem to end but they will, the ups are worth living for even if they are few and far between. Just keep moving forward with life. I read a nice saying yesterday, just 'try to live one more day than yestesday'. Forget everythin. Forget yestersday, screw tomorrow just concentrate on today and what needs to be done, the cooking, the cleaning, take the dog for a walk. And every day, do something nice for yourself. Have a bath, read a book, play some music.

Im hear if you need brightening up, well im going to work but ill be back in 4 hours :)

I came here yesterday on a major downer and i left on a high so listen to these people, they are trying to show you that they care and I havnt met you in any thread but ive read from a few people how great you are. Like Chris and mission and a few others.

I dont know you but i wanna get to know you, so for my own selfish reasons please stay around :)

Kate
    x

8. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

I feel your pain, but I will tell you that you are being dramatic, like 90% of OP's that do this. I understand why, you feel desperate, and alone, and not wanting to continue. Well you need to continue. This world got where it is today by people struggling through the hard times, and coming out of it alive. You aren't the first person to feel this way, and you definitely won't be the last. Your life has not been constant pain and hardship. It was good, and I bet there are many things at present that still make it good, like the priveledge of internet access and a bed to sleep in at night. You aren't homeless, you aren't diseased, and you aren't an invalid. If you feel like your life isn't worth living, then ask others why it is. Or Google it. You are an interesting person spyke, and would be missed if you left this forum and your life. You don't even know how valuable your life is.

Saying that nothing will change is standard, and it couldn't be farther from the truth. EVERYTHING changes. You, and your life, haven't stopped changing since you were born, and won't stop changing until you die, which is a long way away. Good luck to you spyke, don't let this overcome you. You've made it through before, you will make it through again.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2009
  9. spyke

spyke Well-Known Member

thanks for the support i'm just waiting for the anger to kick in that will sustain me for another bit at the cost of everything else

but really sooner or later melodrama or no melodrama i'll probably take my own life and while i know i'll be missed i'm being selfish for once as i'm long long overdue and i didn't deserve this bullshit

10. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Of course you didn't deserve it, but you got it anyway. It's alright to want to kill yourself, but it is dead wrong to do it. It is not something you just decide to do, and think that makes it ok. For the rest of the lives of your family and friends, you will be the guy who killed himself because a) he couldn't handle life or b) he gave up. Don't ruin your whole lifes work by fucking up so so badly. And don't say that you can't handle life because you can, you have, and you will. I don't want to hear how bad your life has been, it won't change my mind. Don't kill yourself. You can't fathom how serious this business is.

I'll tell you what you need to hear, and this applies to every single suicidal person on this forum. You, your life and your future are incredibly important. You are your parent's entire world. If you did yourself in, you will ruin their lives. I am not exaggerating. They gave up so much for you to be here today, sitting by your computer and complaining how much you want out. You don't even know. How would you feel if your parents killed themselves, and you knew that you didn't have the option? You would be fucked up. You wouldn't smile anymore. Your life would get hundreds of times worse. Don't kick your parents to the ground by killing yourself. It is the biggest dick move possible.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2009
  11. spyke

spyke Well-Known Member

ya know.......i'm getting REAL tired of being made to feel like an asshole for this FUCK YOU! seriously fuck you

my lifes a total mess right now and i've lost the one thing that i felt was worth living for if you think that i'll feel bad for killing myself and wanting out then you're DEAD wrong mate and so what if it hurts others life is full of pain so why should i care if i spread a little more even to those i love

yes i'm being selfish but guess what

EVERYONE is selfish everyone look's after number one in the end and anything other than that is just bullshit lies i'm sick of hearing honestly i'm not a deuche for wanting to die and if i do it i'm not a fucking deuche either

i'm slowly running out of options for life to have meaning and that leads down to one path and one path alone and that's death

now stop with the tough love and stop looking down on me i'm real fucking sick of hearing it

12. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.