Think Im About To Crash

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Wozza78, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wozza78

Wozza78 Well-Known Member

Im feeling really up-beat today which should be a good thing, but there is absolutely no reason for it. Life sucks just about as much as any other day. That can only mean that any time soon Im gonna flip. Can't even enjoy feeling good any more. Jesus, its wierd feeling good with an underlying sense of dread. I didn't sleep at all last night, thoughts of the overwhelming hopelesness of it all kepty me awake...and still I feel good this morning. I can't concentrate on anything long enough to distract myself from the fear of whats coming, but I feel like I want to dance or run, or something really possitive. Knowledge is not always a good thing :huh:
  2. Milly

Milly Well-Known Member

I read your post and know exactly how you feel, not the same as but a bit like that feeling you get on the last day of a holiday when your happy that your on hols in the warm and sun but nagging away is the thought that youre going home to rain and work and misery tmoro!! sadly ive not found a way to deal with it, i just try not to dwell on it (yeah i know its easier said than done)

I have a short attention span and my way of distracting myself at the moment is to trawl through youtube for clips of my fave stand up comedians or comedy shows. As the clips are only usually upto about 10 mins in length it seems to work really well for me as im not watching the same thing for long. dunno just a thought as it works ok for me at the mo
  3. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

why is there anything you are scared is gonna happen soon? 'whats coming?' that you need to distract yourself from?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.