Think it's maybe time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ljt, Oct 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

I have been pondering the thought of suicide for a long time now, I am putting on weight, don't want to go out the house, don't want to do anything.

Feel like I might do something and that will hopefully end it all. <Mod Edit>

Suppose if it doesn't work I will prob get arrested or something. Best make sure I do it right.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2015
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Heya, Ljt. I'm sorry you're feeling really low. What is going on right now that makes you feel suicidal?

You mentioned some weight gain. That can be hard on our self-image. It is possible, with effort and focus, to lose weight. I understand that you don't want to do much, and even going out of the house is a struggle right now. Maybe you could set yourself some mini-goals - a walk around the block every day for a week? Then do a little more the week after. Just getting out for a bit can make the day a tiny bit better, even if we think we don't want to go out. It can help. :)

Life can get better...but suicide stops that from happening. I hope you'll give yourself a chance to let good things happen instead. (hug)

3. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi Ljt. I hope things get better for you soon. I know things are really rough right now, but if there is a good chance things will get better. Acy had some excellent advice. Just start easy, a walk around the block. If its safe, do it after dark for the first week. No one will see you then. That's when I like to get my mail. I am fat too. But in my experience, we are our own worst enemies. We hate being fat, but others don't hold it against us as much as we think they do. But, at any rate, just getting out and doing one thing each day can go a long way to easing the depression.

What else is going on that brings you here?

4. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

I have no idea why I am like this. I have no motivation for anything other than suicide.
    I hate my life, hate my job.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Have you sought help for how you are feeling. No one should suffer this bad. I think you are a wonderful caring person and you need to treat yourself with the kindness you treat others with. Be good to yourself and don't let anyone bring you down. Let US know how you.are doing.

6. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

I have meds from my doctor but they are no good. I did a therapy thing on anxiety and it never did anything. Nothing works. It's all pointless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.