Think its not right

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Butterflyaway, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterflyaway

Butterflyaway Active Member

I feel like I’m not me. I’m someone looking down on me and wandering what. I feel dangerous and without control. Impulsive to do something rash. Alone so no one will know. Im someone different to real. But im still scarred. Makes no sense, i need some sense in. I want to understand it first. My brain feels its two people.
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Hey :hug:

If you're worried you're going to do something impulsive/hurt yourself you should call someone or tell someone.
    Please stay safe <3
  3. Wysteria Blue

Wysteria Blue Well-Known Member

Dear Butterfly..

I hope you can try to ground yourself a bit... Sometimes when I feel this way, I try to name different objects in the room that start with a certain letter, or describe and touch things..use my senses more and try to get out of my head. Sometimes a hot bath or taking a walk and feeling the cold or the sunshine on my cheeks might help. Please do be careful of impulsive behaviours and connect with others around you. Feel free to continue to reach out here too. Take good care...

4. Butterflyaway

Butterflyaway Active Member

Thank you to Wysteria and Absolution for replying. Im no so tired of all of this. I need all the thoughts to go. I've lost how to get where I should be. Don't have crisis team or anyone like that to turn to. I wish you both all the best, i want some control back and not to bad things. they are calling to m.e
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.