Think it's time to check out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bfox7777, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bfox7777

bfox7777 Member

A very hard choice to make, but in the end the pain has to stop. Lost faith in friends, family and specially doctors. The pain never goes away and would be nice to be pain free even for a few hours.

Still doctors are good for one thing. Giving me loads of Tricyclic and dangerous pain killers. I think I becoming a sociopath. Hate being round people and tell people what they want to hear, rather than the truth.

I am sorry for the people I have hurt and for having to post a message on this site, when the professionals should be helping me. NHS (UK National Health Service) waste of F!"**ing space.

2. tappa

tappa Well-Known Member

I do tht too. tel ppl wat they want to hear. and yea it gets reli tiresome and lethargic and
    sometimes u jus wana give up. scratch tht....a lotta times u jus wana give up.
    but try and think of ppl ur holdin on for.
    u've lost faith in them but i very much doubt they lost faith in u. get in contact wiv a few now and tell them exactly hw u feel. no beatin round the bush nonsense.
    if u feel tht low give them a chance to save u

3. TooShyToScream

TooShyToScream Well-Known Member

If you were a sociopath, you wouldn't be sorry for anyone you think you've hurt. Sociopaths don"t care about others' feelings.
    I know how you feel; I know you're losing faith and hope in everything and everyone. Just try to hold on to anything you can.
    That's what I'm trying to do. If you want to talk, PM me. :hug:

4. bfox7777

bfox7777 Member

To tappa

Thanks for advice I will try but Saturday nights not the best to get in touch with people when you are on edge. And having a large amount of harmful drugs 12 inches away from you.

It is so hard trying to keep things together and be positive and happy. It just is not happening.

I will have some black coffee and try calm down

5. contemplative

contemplative Member

thank you bfox for taking tht kinda time. Your amazingly inspiring to me. :)

6. bfox7777

bfox7777 Member

To Contemplative

Thank you least I have managed to help someone. Which is nice to hear. I Guess in Time when UK doctors know what the F*** is going on I can join a list of sane and happy folk's. Or other wise I will just be another dead statistic.

7. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

This site has helped me WAY more than any doctor or legal drug. The folks here are genuine and do care. I hope you can be happy and pain free. Prayers, blessings and hugs.......I dont post on the public part of this forum much anymore but your story prompted me to reply.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2011
  8. TooShyToScream

TooShyToScream Well-Known Member

Cashing - I feel the same way :) I haven't been here too long, but it's quite a change from what I'm normally used to. You say you feel bad and people actually answer and help...and you know they understand what you're going through because they go through the same things themselves. I signed up to this one site once, it was just a genuine site for people with mental illnesses to vent and get help, etc. And they banned people for talking about wanting to die or self-harm. It was the most ridiculous shit ever. Their excuse was that "Talking about those things may make others upset". It's like well, what about us? We're upset...Don't we deserve help? I'm happy this site is different. I wish I'd found it sooner.

Fox - I'm very glad that helping someone has made you feel good about yourself. :) I'm always glad if I've helped someone as well. That's why you can always talk to me if you need help, advice, or just someone to listen. Even if we can't help ourselves, knowing we've helped someone else gives us some sense of worth...and even gives us hope that if someone else can be helped, maybe we can be, too.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2011
  9. bfox7777

bfox7777 Member

@ cashing_out thank you it is nice that there are people that care and will have chat and try and resolve issues. I think me venting my anger may have resolve things. @ TooShyToScream thank you for being there and the advice you have given me this evening I feel lot better as I have calmed down and I hope my problems can be resolved soon. Be happy person again. Big thank you.

10. cashing_out

big you're welcome!!!

11. cashing_out

I post a lot on the "Let it all out" part of this site. I post private so folks can read but can not reply. Its my diary so to speak. If I want advise, I post here but when I vent, I dont want any replies so, I post there. Give it a try......

12. bfox7777

bfox7777 Member

@ cashing_out thank you me just venting out anger at doctors, but thanks for the chat. stay in contact. you feel low want a chat buzz me. I liked calmed down and feel better taking to folkes on here. Take care and be safe.

13. cashing_out

You got it, thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.