Think this is it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kemra, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kemra

Kemra Well-Known Member

I have no idea how I'm going to make it through the night.. been feeling worse and worse all day and just keep getting the random thought pop into my head that its the last time I'm going to do things. Really not sure I can hold on anymore, caught myself just standing and staring at my 'methods of ending it' on and off all day. Keeps going through my head I should just get in my car and go to my dad's place or the hospital but I can't bring myself to do either of those things, can't handle the disbelieving stares and stupid questions again.

Funny thing is I don't feel scared, just a vague sadness about a couple people and my cat, I'll miss my online friend, my dad, my sis and thats it. Don't really know why I'm posting this, maybe deep down some part of me wants to keep fighting, been fighting now for so long its become habit. Not sure what else to say.

2. Malou

Malou Well-Known Member

Go to your dad's place. Maybe show him this post you just made. Don't be alone. Get a good nights sleep. Things will look different in the morning.

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I agree with Malou...
    or go to the hospital if you can't face your family...don't stay there with your methods alone....

4. Kemra

Kemra Well-Known Member

Thankyou both, especially Malou for your support in pm's. Its 1 am atm and I'm a complete wreck, but I made myself ring the helpline number and now I'm packed and omw to the hospital. So I guess it will be at least a couple of months before I'm back on the net. Should make my doctor happy, he's been at me to go back in there for months now.

Thankyou everyone for your support

5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Good to hear friend. I hope you get the help you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.